Mission Statement: Connecting kids to the Word of God through the story of God.
If You Enjoy:
- Playing and discipleship with kids (birth–fifth grade)
- Welcoming parents and children as they check in
- Seeing kids experience the love of Jesus at a deeper level
- Engage them in Purposeful Play, coloring sheets, or conversations.
- Helping to impact a kid’s life forever
- Building into the next generation of believers
Nursery & Toddlers Teams: Do you love to hold babies or create an environment where toddlers are loved? Maybe singing, praying or reading stories to these precious children makes your heart beat fast? Can you play with them and show them the love of Jesus?
Preschool & Elementary Teams: If you are interested in helping love and guide kids during these formative years, we have a place for you. There are teams for team leads, group leaders, group teachers, worship, and special events.
Champions Team: Do you want to be involved in helping kids with special needs take their next step toward Christ? We invite you, regardless of your experience or training, to journey with us as we help everyone with special needs experience God.
Days of the Week:
Minimum Time Commitment:
Once Per Month
Children May Serve with Parents:
Youth May Serve: